- The memory leak in texture loading code has been fully addressed (some short-term fixes have been reverted in the process; overall the game should be more stable for more players)
- Players' screens will no longer be solid blue in certain cases. If you have used the workaround posted on the forums, you may remove the changes.
- Players no longer crash when changing max camera distance to 0 and looking straight up.
- Increased the stability of persistent-world maps. Certain instances of Protector's Enclave had grown less responsive over time.
- Players are no longer brought into a completed version of the Cloak Tower when queuing solo. (known issue: If a party leaves before completing the Cloak Tower, another group may end up in their instance. This may result in the first portion of the instance having been cleared. This will not occur if Vansi Bloodscar has already been slain.)
- The Orc Assault and Cloak Tower queues can now be joined up to level 20.
- The Founder's Pack mail sent in-game will now direct players to the Postal Courier between the Tarmalune Trade House and the Grand Emporium near the market.
- The population cap for Protector's Enclave has been increased to 100, up from 50.
- The Postal Courier now has a landmark on the Map screen.